Novartis Oncology is committed to helping you get the medicines you need. Getting access to medications can sometimes be difficult or confusing. Patient Assistance Now Oncology (PANO) offers tools and support designed specifically to help make that process easier.
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation does not guarantee success in obtaining reimbursement or financial assistance. Third-party payment for medical products and services is affected by numerous factors, not all of which can be anticipated or resolved. There are eligibility requirements for different financial assistance programs.
Support for patients includes:
- Help you understand your insurance coverage and financial responsibilities through the insurance verification process
- Help you identify/determine pharmacies covered by your plan
- Provide insurance and Medicare education
- Provide information about financial assistance that may be available
- Patient Support Counselors who are able to provide information in over 160 languages
- One single point of contact to help guide you through getting access to the medicine prescribed by your doctor