Novartis Oncology is committed to helping you get the Novartis medicines you need. Access to medicine(s) can sometimes be difficult or confusing. PANO offers resources and support designed specifically to help make that process easier.
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation does not guarantee success in obtaining reimbursement or financial assistance. Third-party payment for medical products and services is affected by numerous factors, not all of which can be anticipated or resolved. There are eligibility requirements for different financial assistance programs.
PANO Service Request Form
To gain access to PANO, you and your doctor will need to complete the PANO Service Request Form (SRF).
The PANO SRF is a single form with 2 parts, one for you and one for your doctor.
1. Submit your part now.
If you would prefer to submit via fax, download the PDF here.
2. Your doctor will submit their part separately.
Once PANO gets both parts, a case manager will review your insurance information (called a benefits investigation) to determine if you are eligible for Novartis Oncology Patient Support services.
PANO can offer the following services:
- Help with understanding your insurance coverage and financial responsibilities throughout the insurance verification process
- Aid with identifying pharmacies covered by your insurance plan
- Insurance and Medicare education
- Information about financial assistance that may be available
- Patient Support Counselors who are able to provide information in over 160 languages
- One single point of contact to help guide you through getting access to the Novartis medicine(s) prescribed by your doctor
To learn more, call 1-800-282-7630